Installation on Linux is recommended, but it is also known to work on Windows and macOS.
- Python 3, or a Python distribution such as Anaconda
To install ds-format and dependencies:
pip3 install ds-format==2.0.1
If installing as a non-root user on Linux, you might have to add
$HOME/.local/bin to the PATH environment variable in
~/.profile (or an
equivalent configuration file) in order to be able to run the
$HOME/.local/share/man to MANPATH in order to have access to the manual
- Fixed missing package in setup.py (Markdown).
- Command line documentation and man pages.
- Command output in PST format.
- ds ls: Added
- New ds file format (experimental).
- Documentation website.
- Fixed handling of NetCDF time variables.
- Fixed merge function definition and implementation.
- Dataset validation on write.
- Dropped support for Python 2.
- merge: new variables option.
- Improved reading of NetCDF time variables.
- Documented readdir function.
- Dependencies installed from PyPI.
- Initial release.